Strawberry Crepe Recipe
Call this strawberry crepe recipe breakfast, brunch or dessert...but call it EASY!
Invite friends over to sample this strawberry crepe recipe. Make it for brunch, afternoon tea, or your next dessert party. No matter what you're celebrating, your guests will love sampling some chocolate or vanilla flavored crepes.
Pair them with individual bowls of several toppings and you've got yourselves a party. Combinations can consist of strawberries drizzled over chocolate crepes, or maybe smothered in whipped cream. How about some hot fudge and pineapple bits to adorn a batch of vanilla crepes?
Let your guests come up with their favorite combinations. But do try our easy strawberry recipes to insure that your evening is a culinary success! It's that simple!
Basic Strawberry Crepe Recipe
Instructions1. In a small bowl or blender, beat the milk, vanilla and rum.
2. Beat in the yolks, sugar, salt and flour, then add the melted butter.
3. Beat for about a minute.
4. Place in an airtight plastic container and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. You can also refrigerate the batter overnight.
5. When you're ready to make the crepes, brush a 6 1/2 to 7-inch crepe pan or skillet with oil.
6. Heat the pan over a medium flame until hot. Remove the pan from the heat source and pour two tablespoons of the batter into the middle of the pan.
7. Tilt the pan quickly so that the batter now covers the entire bottom of the pan.
8. Return the pan to the flame for one minute.
9. Lift edges of the crepe with a spatula, or flip in the pan, to turn. The bottom of the crepe should be golden brown
10. Cook on the second side for 30 seconds. Slide the crepe onto serving plate.
11. Repeat the process with the remaining batter until all the crepes are made.
To keep the crepes warm before serving, place them in a covered, ovenproof dish and place in a 200 degree F oven.
Things You'll Need to Make This Strawberry Crepe RecipeOnce you use the CucinaPro 1448 12" Crepe Maker you'll never go back to using a conventional crepe pan. This model heats up in a jif and comes with its own batter spreader! Be sure to make your batter supper thin so that your crepes will come out thin and not spongey. The edge of the cooking surface is a bit elevated, which is cool...no more spills to wipe up! And clean up is a whiz...just take a damp cloth to the cooled down surface and you're ready to store this baby.
We hope you enjoy all of our easy strawberry recipes. To keep up-to-date on all new recipe additions you'll want to sign up for our FREE e-zine. You'll recieve monthly updates on all things strawberry, including our original strawberry cartoon.
Your one-stop source for all things strawberry.
New! CommentsWhat did you think of the recipe? Leave me a comment in the box below.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Welcome to Our Site!
[?] Subscribe To This Site