Strawberry Cheesecake Muffin Recipe
These strawberry cheesecake muffin recipe whips up in a jif and can be made fresh for breakfast. All the ingredients you need can be found in your pantry and fridge.
I'm a sucker for strawberry cheesecake. It's a classic and my very favorite dessert. So when I saw a recipe for strawberry cheesecake muffins, well, I just had to try it!
One thing that appealed to me was that all the ingredients you need can be found in your pantry and fridge. I made these muffins this morning for a special Saturday morning treat! Easy and delicious!
Check out the recipe...and enjoy!
Strawberry Cheesecake Muffin RecipeIngredients
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In a separate bowl, mix the cheese and the powdered sugar until creamy.
3. Combine all dry ingredients: flour, baking powder and salt.
4. Mix the egg, milk, brown sugar, melted margerine, lemon rind, and vanilla extract. Stir into the dry ingredients.
5. Spoon 1/2 of the batter into muffin cups.
6. Top with 1 tablespoon of the cream mixture and 1 teaspoon of jam. Spoon the remaining batter on top.
7. Bake for 20 minutes or until done. Cool in pan. Remove muffins and cool on a baking rack.
Makes 12-18 muffins.
Tips for Better BakingHere are some kitchen supplies that were used in the making of this recipe! If you see something that you like (translation: Have to Have!) click on the image and you'll be directed to the product page over at Amazon.com. We do earn an itty-bitty commission if you do make a purchase! So "Thanks, in advance!" I use Amazon all the time and find them to be very reliable! You never know when you'll need a gift for your favorite baker! Cheers!
We hope you enjoy all of our easy strawberry recipes. To keep up-to-date on all new recipe additions you'll want to sign up for our FREE e-zine. You'll recieve monthly updates on all things strawberry, including our original strawberry cartoon.
Your one-stop source for all things strawberry.
New! CommentsWhat did you think of the recipe? Leave me a comment in the box below.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Welcome to Our Site!
[?] Subscribe To This Site