Frozen Strawberry Dessert Recipes
An Easy Strawberry Ice Cream Pie Recipe
Frozen Strawberry Dessert Recipes let you showcase your culinary talents even when strawberries are out of season. Our strawberry ice cream pie is just one example of how easy it is to make these desserts.
Follow our simple instructions and you'll be adding this recipe to your list of favorites!
- 1 baked 9-inch pie shell
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries
- 1 (3 ounce) box strawberry gelatin
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream
- Fresh strawberries
- Thaw and drain strawberries, reserving syrup.
- Add water to syrup to make one cup; bring to a boil. Remove from heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved.
- Add ice cream by spoonfuls, stirring until melted.
- Chill until thickened.
- Fold in frozen strawberries. Pour into baked pie shell. Chill until firm.
- To serve, garnish with whipped cream and fresh strawberry halves.
More Frozen Strawberry Dessert Recipes
Back to Home Page
If you enjoyed this recipe, then you'll want to keep updated on all things strawberry. Sign up for my FREE monthly newsletter and you'll receive recipe ideas, gift ideas, readers' comments, cooking tips, trivia and our new cooking cartoon!
Thanks for visiting easy-strawberry-recipes.com
Your one-stop source for all things strawberry
Site Map|About Us|Cheesecakes | Smoothies|Salads|Pies|Shortcakes|Cakes|Romantic Recipes|Jams and Condiments|Easy Cocktails|Easy Punches|Jello Molds|Muffins|Ice Cream & Sorbets|Party Themes|Festivals|In the Garden|Cooking Tips|Newletter|The Bookstore|Links & Resources|Contact Us|