Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake Recipe
Our Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake Recipe is made with Philadelphia Creem Cheese. It's a breeze to make, but don't count on any leftovers...this cheesecake rocks!
- 1 cup Graham Cracker crumbs
- 1 cup + 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 5 (8-ounce) packages of Philadelphia Brand Cream Cheese
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup strawberry jam
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F
- Mix Graham Cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons of sugar and the butter. Press into a 13x9-inch baking pan. Bake for 10 minutes
- Beat the cream cheese with one cup sugar, flour and vanilla until blended. Add the sour cream and mix well.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, and mix at low speed.
- Pour over the crust.
- Gently drop the jam by small spoonfuls over the top of the batter. Cut through the batter several times with a knife for a marbled effect
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the center is almost set.
- Cool then refrigerate for at least 4 hours, then serve!
Makes 16 servings.
More recipes like this Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake Recipe
Back to Home Page
If you enjoyed making this strawberry dessert recipe, then you'll want to keep updated on all things strawberry. Sign up for my FREE monthly newsletter and you'll receive recipe ideas, gift ideas, readers' comments, cooking tips, trivia and our original cooking cartoon!
Thanks for visiting easy-strawberry-recipes.com
Your one-stop source for all things strawberry
Site Map|About Us|Cheesecakes | Smoothies|Salads|Pies|Shortcakes|Cakes|Romantic Recipes|Jams and Condiments|Easy Cocktails|Easy Punches|Jello Molds|Muffins|Ice Cream & Sorbets|Party Themes|Festivals|In the Garden|Cooking Tips|Newletter|The Bookstore|Links & Resources|Contact Us|