This Strawberry Salsa tastes great paired with slices of ice-cold watermelon and sorbet! This just may become your favorite strawberry dessert recipe for the summer!
Thanks go out to Studio-One-One for the great photo. See the entire portfolio by clicking here.
- 2 cups chopped fresh strawberries
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and chopped
- 2 mangoes, peeled and chopped (making 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 8 1-inch slices of watermelon
- lemon or lime sorbet or sherbert
- Combine the strawberries, kiwi, mangoes, mint, lime juice and honey in a large bowl.
- Add the raspberries, stirring gently.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to four hours.
- Spoon over watermelon slices and add a scoop of sorbet/sherbert.
Makes 8 servings.
More recipes like this Strawberry Salsa
Back to Home Page
If you enjoyed making this recipe, then you'll want to keep updated on all things strawberry. Sign up for my FREE monthly newsletter and you'll receive recipe ideas, gift ideas, readers' comments, cooking tips, trivia and our original cooking cartoon!
Thanks for visiting easy-strawberry-recipes.com
Your one-stop source for all things strawberry
Site Map|About Us|Cheesecakes | Smoothies|Salads|Pies|Shortcakes|Cakes|Romantic Recipes|Jams and Condiments|Easy Cocktails|Easy Punches|Jello Molds|Muffins|Ice Cream & Sorbets|Party Themes|Festivals|In the Garden|Cooking Tips|Newletter|The Bookstore|Links & Resources|Contact Us|