Strawberry Punch Recipe
Get your party started with our Strawberry Punch recipe. It's quick, it's easy, and it's oh so lip-smacking good! So raise your glasses, here's to you! Cheers, Le Chaim, Skoal! Party on!
- 6 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 6-ounce container frozen limeade concentrate
- 3/4 cup light rum or unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 16-ounce bottle lemon-lime carbonated beverage, chilled
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 8 - 10 fresh strawberries (optional)
- If using fresh strawberries, remove stems and caps. For frozen strawberries, thaw the berries after measuring; do not drain.
- Place strawberries, half at a time, in a blender container or food processor bowl. Cover; blend or process until smooth. Transfer blended berries to a large pitcher. Stir in limeade concentrate and light rum or pineapple juice. Cover; chill until serving time.
- Just before serving, stir in the lemon-lime carbonated beverage and the ice. If desired, garnish with whole berries. Makes 8 to 12 servings.
- Make-Ahead Tip: Combine blended berries with concentrate and rum or pineapple juice. Cover and chill up to 4 hours. Add carbonated beverage and ice just before serving.
More ideas like this Strawberry Punch Recipe
Back to Home Page
If you enjoyed making this strawberry punch recipe, then you'll want to keep updated on all things strawberry. Sign up for my FREE monthly newsletter and you'll receive recipe ideas, gift ideas, readers' comments, cooking tips, trivia and our original cooking cartoon!
Thanks for visiting easy-strawberry-recipes.com
Your one-stop source for all things strawberry
Site Map|About Us|Cheesecakes | Smoothies|Salads|Pies|Shortcakes|Cakes|Romantic Recipes|Jams and Condiments|Easy Cocktails|Easy Punches|Jello Molds|Muffins|Ice Cream & Sorbets|Party Themes|Festivals|In the Garden|Cooking Tips|Newletter|The Bookstore|Links & Resources|Contact Us|