Strawberry Melon Salad
Serve with Yogurt for a Zesty Taste
Add this strawberry melon salad to your summer menus and you're sure to win compliments left and right. Served with a yogurt sauce, this easy fruit salad is a show stopper. The combination of colors, textures and tastes make this a recipe you won't want to miss out on! A real summertime treat....and healthy too! Best of all...it's a snap to make!
- 1 large ripe honeydew melon, seeded and cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated lime zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Combine melon chunks, strawberries, lime juice and 2 tablespoons of sugar in a large bowl
- Let stand for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally
- In a smaller bowl, combine yogurt, 1/4 cup sugar, lime zest and 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- Stir until the sugar has dissolved
- Cover and refrigerate
Serve with the yogurt dressing drizzled over the fruit salad or on the side.
Makes 8 servings.
More recipes like this Strawberry Melon Salad
Back to Home Page
If you enjoyed making this strawberry melon salad recipe, then you'll want to keep updated on all things strawberry. Sign up for my FREE monthly newsletter and you'll receive recipe ideas, gift ideas, readers' comments, cooking tips, trivia and our original cooking cartoon!
Thanks for visiting easy-strawberry-recipes.com
Your one-stop source for all things strawberry
Site Map|About Us|Cheesecakes | Smoothies|Salads|Pies|Shortcakes|Cakes|Romantic Recipes|Jams and Condiments|Easy Cocktails|Easy Punches|Jello Molds|Muffins|Ice Cream & Sorbets|Party Themes|Festivals|In the Garden|Cooking Tips|Newletter|The Bookstore|Links & Resources|Contact Us|